Drop-in outpatient clinic
During our opening hours, you can drop in to our outpatient clinic – no appointment necessary – for a blood test, which we use to perform a variety of medical analyses, such as laboratory check-ups, determination of vitamin concentrations, hepatitis and HIV (Aids) tests.
Mon-Fri 07.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Sat 07.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
Oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) and stress test
Please arrange an appointment (044 269 99 41, telephone manned from 9 a.m.) and report to the outpatient clinic at Rämistrasse 42. Appointments are possible on Thursday and Friday.
Important information about the test: Information about the OGTT (pdf, de)
Adress: Rämistrasse 42, 8001 Zürich
Breath tests must continue to be performed at your medical practice.
Fertility outpatient clinic
- Spermiogram (only with arranged appointment: 044 269 99 52)
- Post-vasectomy test (no appointment needed)
- Please ring the bell at the entrance
- Please be aware that we are currently only able to accept card payments
If you are attending at the request of your doctor, please bring along the completed order form bearing your doctor’s stamp and all the necessary information.
We guarantee complete anonymity and confidentiality in relation to all examinations.
All analyses that have not been requested by a doctor can only be performed against cash or card payment. The results will be sent by post or e-mail.
Our team of medical advisors is at your disposal before any analyses are performed. This is a free service. Please be aware that this advice does not replace a visit to your doctor. Treatment recommendations, vaccinations and prescriptions are not provided.
Card payments are possible as well as Twint. It is not possible to pay cash.
How to find us
- Line 3 from Zurich Main Station towards Klusplatz, “Kunsthaus” stop
- Line 5 from Bellevue towards Kirche Fluntern, “Kunsthaus” stop
- Line 9 from Bellevue towards Hirzenbach, “Kunsthaus” stop
- Seven minutes on foot from Zurich Stadelhofen station